Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hard Day

I have to say what a hard day this is for me to get through. It has been two years ago that my mom passed away. Sometimes it feels just like yesterday and sometimes it seems like forever since I have talked to her. It makes me a little worried because I am starting to forget memories that I promised myself I never would. The best compliment I can ever get is that I am just like my mom. She was the most caring person I have ever met in my life. She only had two children but she loved so many other people that I feel like I have a whole crew of brothers and sisters out there. She was always my best friend and I miss her. To all of you who still have a mom to hug, call on the phone, take to lunch... Do it.

5 comments:

morgan said...

I'm so sorry mom. I know how much you love her, becuase that is how much I love you. We are so blessed to have the blessing of the plan of salvation in our lives. I know grammy is still here with us and that we will see her again! I love you so much, you mean the world to me and you are my best friend!

Kim said...

I have been thinking about you today. How is your dad??? I guess it's not going to get any easier is it? Love ya

LornaJayne Adams said...

I was wondering how you remembered Gracie's birthday when we were at the bank earlier this week...now I know. I am sorry!!

Emmett Family said...

Penny, I haven't had to courage to comment just because. It's supposed to get easier and sometimes it feels like it is, but underneath it never does, does it? It's amazing just how much you can miss someone, to the point of hurt. Just know that I was thinking about you that whole day but I also knew that I couldn't say anything just because. I do know how you feel. Love ya tons!
Barb

Jennifer Bracken said...

I loved your mom. She was such a sweet person!!