They read out everyones name who received a scholarship and they have to stand. Nolan got two of them; an academic one from Snow and a leadership one from SUU. He will be attending SUU when he gets home from his mission. Sorry Kim :(
Nolan standing in the "infamous" M

These are some of Nolan's best friends. The first picture is of the gang. They have a lot of good memories to share and some that I am probably glad that I don't know about. The second picture is of all the kids from our ward. I didn't get any pictures of seminary graduation because someone took my camera home with them instead of leaving it with me. I have issues with that subject.

These are some of the nicest girls in the whole wide world and beautiful too. Nolan had a blast doing things with them. They did some pretty goofy things, harmless but goofy. I just hope that they are not all married by the time Nolan gets home from his mission but I have a feeling they all will be :(


The last two pictures are of State track where Nolan got to run in the 4X400. They were predicted to take dead last and ended up taking 3rd. Nolan ran the first leg and did totally awesome. The best he's ever ran. He was a totally great kid to raise and a joy to be around (most of the time). I want him to know how proud I am of him and what a good example he is to me.

My family. I am the luckiest girl around.
3 comments:
I really am going to miss Nolan too. Maybe he'll decide to stay home :) Hopefully the next two years go by really fast!
Penny, I don't know how I got through graduation with my kids either! It's sooooo hard to let them grow up, and go out into the world! He's a very handsome young man, and will be a great missionary. Try not to think of him leaving...just enjoy the time that you will have with him before he goes. Jed is almost at the year mark...and I'm so happy! The first year is definately the most difficult! Then it is downhill from there. You will do fine! Thanks for your posts. It's fun to hear from you! Love and miss you guys!
You are pretty lucky. Your family is amazing and you have taught them good. I'm sorry I had to miss the graduation, but I won't miss his farewell. He's already conquered so many challanges that he has been faced with. He will be a great missionary. Love Ya
Post a Comment