This is a random post but I really don't have anything exciting going on to post about so I thought I would share some pictures of my yard this morning with you. I guess all you can say is this is just crazy Utah weather. I love fall, it is my favorite time of year. Things just seem to start falling back into a routine. I love the smells, sites and taste (come on, who doesn't love pumpkin roll?) of fall. BUT this is not in my description of fall. I hate snow. I hate being cold. I hate muddy floors, I hate paying to heat my house. So needless to say waking up to this didn't put me in to good of mood this morning. I guess I will go make some chicken soap or something to help bring me out of this funk.
Out my back door. Atleast 6 inches and still falling.

Out my front door. And I didn't even mention the having to drive in it :(
4 comments:
For some reason it didn't show that you updated on my blog...weird! ANYWAYS....I can't believe how much snow you guys have already! That is CRAZY! Brielle is going to love it tomorrow!
I had to leave another comment because the next word verification is "dorgan" haha I thought it said morgan at first :)
That's why I live in SOUTHERN Utah, sweetie! Don't get me wrong... I love snow, as long as I can sit by the window, wrapped up in my blanket, drinking my hot chocolate! Pretty pictures, though! P.S. When am I going to see you on Facebook???
Oh my goodness. That's a lot of snow. It didn't snow like that up here at all. It sure is pretty though. You blog didn't show updated on my list either.
Post a Comment