Monday, December 7, 2009

Bracken Christmas Party.

Brielle, Carly, Megan, and on top Camielle. Ashlynn was sleeping all ready

I just have to say how much I love my family. My family isn't very big so my cousins have let me adopt me and my family into their family. I love them all so much and I am so jealous of the relationships they have with each other. I am hopeful that one day my kids will have what they all have with each other. It was at Kris and Jens house this year, so thank you for putting up with all of us. Your house looked beautiful and all the food was delicious. I made all the little girls these red Christmas beanies and I think they all looked so cute in them. Brielle loves to wear hers and I hope the rest will like them too.

Nicklaus loves to entertain his little buddy cousins. I think he kind of likes being the oldest one around when he is with them. Nicklaus is always very kind hearted but he loves to rough house with them and get them all stirred up. Nicklaus and Brandon


We always have dinner. Play a few games and then supposedly a small program but that didn't happen this year. The person in charge of that didn't show up. Then we do a family gift exchange. Every year it is different and it is so fun to see the clever ideas that everyone comes up with. Kim and I kind of thought alike but her basket put mine to shame. I really wanted to steal it from my dad but Nicklaus said I had enough smelly things at home. He just doesn't understand girls yet I can tell. I took a ton a pictures but once again they are all side ways and I don't know how to turn them so if any one knows the secrete trick to this, do pass it on.


Kyle and Morgan with their gift basket and Kim holding Ashlynn her greatest present ever, well one of her four.

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

morgan said...

This was such a fun Christmas party! I'm glad we started doing this and I hope we keep it a tradition for a long time! And I loved your basket! I think your warmer was so cute! I love everything Christmas!

Kim said...

Diddo!!! It was great fun, and yes it will always be a tradition. Penny, all you have to do is rightclick on the picture and turn it clockwise.

Jennifer Bracken said...

We loved getting together for the party. It was great! Glad we do it!