This is all the stuff that goes in the fridge or freezer.
This is all the pantry items.
This is the stuff I hate spending money on the most, Cleaning and Personal Care items.I got enough food to last over a month minus getting more bread and milk. I am scared to tell Adam how much I spent because it was alot. He told me not to worry about it when I told him it was alot but his alot and my alot are very different numbers. I will tell him first that I saved over two hundred and fifty dollars before I tell him how much I spent....Good idea?
Man I will be glad when it is February and I can get over these January Blahs and maybe have something post worthy to write about. But I might add that I have a two year supply of Nutter Butter cookies.
6 comments:
Holy Moley (I want to chop it up and make some guuuaacccaaa-moley!) haha good times! Anyways...you go so much food! You did awesome this time! Dad won't mind how much you spent...even though I don't think you spent that much...he loves it when you go a couponing! :) Love you so so so so much!
Those nutter butters wouldn't last a day at my house. Ashlan and I are always checking up on your fam to see what is new. My hope is to update our blog this week...time will tell!!! Hope all is well with your family. You guys are GREAT!!!
Yeah for nutter butters. I love them, but can't have them. Way to find stuff on sale.
Wow! I really need to learn how to save that kind of money, some day you'll have to tell me how you do it OK? Way to go........
Way to go Penny! Wow...you did save a lot of money. That's the way to do it! Thanks for your note on my latest post. I really appreciate your remark from your mom. Bad things do happen to good people! I'm gonna remember it...and it will help me make it through the journey ahead! Hugs!
We love nutter butters!
Post a Comment