Saturday, September 25, 2010

Which witch is which?


All the girls from work decided early in the year that we should all go to "Lion King" together. It ended up that we couldn't all make it together for the whole day but we all ended up at the play together. As for the play, I thought it was okay and I was glad that I went, but it wasn't my favorite. I think it will always be hard to beat "Wicked" but I also liked "Le Miz" better too. I love beautiful singing and I just didn't think that "The Lion King" was all the strong in that category. But as for the costumes in "The Lion King" I thought they were breath taking, incredible, hard to beat and the list goes on and on.



The three of us that went together had a great time. We went shopping at Tia Pan and Gardner Village and then we ate at Red Lobster after the play. Gardner Village is always so fun for the holidays. They have the most incredible witches decorating the place. We all went through the village and then picked out our favorite one. Rita's favorite was the one sitting on the john in an old out house with a sign that said "Witchy Poo" but it was too dark to take a good picture . It was a fun day away from Fillmore..

3 comments:

morgan said...

how fun! i just love girl get-aways! i am soo looking forward to ours next month with kim and jen! a couple of things... 1-you look super skinny in those pictures. 2- love your necklace. 3-i want rita's outfit, is that weird? 4-i love your hair curled. 5-NOTHING will ever compare to wicked...just sayin'.

Kim said...

How fun is that!!! I'm going to love our little get-a-way next month. Looking forward to it. You look so CUTE!!!!!

Jennifer Bracken said...

I LOVE GARDNER VILLAGE! IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO GO THERE, EVEN MORE FUN DURING HALLOWEEN TIME!