

I just don't know where the time went. It seems like yesterday that he was my curly headed blonde baby running around the house with a golf club in his hands. And now he is a freshman in high school running around with a golf club in his hand.
He is such a great kid and I love how much he loves me. He is my only kid who has ever asked me how I am doing and if I had a good day. He is the best hugger I know. He loves to be home. He doesn't have to be doing something with friends all the time and he is a great help to his dad. It's always so fun to see your sons get stronger and be able to help with the hard stuff around the house. I love that he is tender hearted, although I wouldn't say it is Adams favorite quality. I love that people and things mean so much to him.
I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday. Hope your day is great and that you do well next week over at State Golf. We love you.
P.S. Pictures by Sally Sagers. I did steal them off her blog but they are the exact ones that I am buying so I hope she doesn't get mad at me :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Nicklaus!!!
And of course I don't care! If I've put them on my website or facebook you are free use them how ever you want :)
We tried to sing Happy Birthday to him this morning on the way to school, (he didn't want us to) so we just told him "Happy Birthday". Time speeds by so fast, dang it! He's a "GREAT" young man.
He is a cute boy. It makes me sad to think of my kids growing up so quick. Here is my email if Morgan wants to send me an invite chrisdonc@hotmail.com Thanks
Post a Comment