

After carving pumpkins Nolan was trying to decide if he was still glad to be home or not. I never knew he hated it as much as Morgan did. I think it's great fun sticking your hands in all the gooey, slimy guts. NOT but it's a tradition and traditions can not be broken. So they did it just to appease me. They turned out pretty cute too. We had a great surprise of having Brielle and Madden come down here to trick or treat. Adam and Nolan took her around our neighborhood before it got too dark and then he drove her to a few houses around town. Brielle loved it and was really getting into the free candy spirit. She dressed up like Super Girl and Madden was Super Man.

Thanksgiving time rolled around and we had a great day. I am so grateful for my family being all together again and safe. We had dinner at our house and it was kind of a small group this year. My brother, sister in-law, dad and brother in-law were joined the five of us for a delicious meal. Even if I say so myself. I made the best rolls and stuffing this year. I think I like having Thanksfiving at my house because you get to have all the left overs. Yummy. Nicklaus and Nolan pulled the wish bone and I bet you can't tell who won.


2 comments:
Your table settings look so pretty! And I was so glad we were able to come down for Halloween .. We still have some Halloween candy left!! Fun posts, I'm glad you got caught up! :)
I'm missing the enthusiasm that Blogs used to have. Hope all is right in your life now. Love you GF and hope that you are well. Rae Jean
Post a Comment