Friday, January 23, 2009

baskets + balls = black eyes

This was Nicklaus last Jr. Jazz game of the year so I thought I had better bring my camera and snap some pictures of him in action. He loves all sports and is very athletic but his heart still lies on the golf course. He played really well and scored 5 points and had 10 rebounds. His team won by five. See his five points did matter. Now the 6th grade traveling team starts on

Monday. Nicklaus is very competitive and sacrificed his face for a rebound. He's athletic but not too smart.

3 comments:

morgan said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally decided to get going on your blog! I love you so much! Poor Nicko!

Kim said...

How come you didn't tell us your blog was up and running??? I'm so excited to check in with you. Keep posting. By the way, Nichlaus must get that not so smart thing from the Britt side, because a Bracken would never sacrifice the body. Nice Black eye Nicklaus

Emmett Family said...

Yea you finally did it, we've been waiting for an update on your blog. It's looking good.