Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life with Mahala





















Life is always interesting with Mahala around. She is all girl. I have been so wrapped up with basketball lately that I don't have very many fun pictures of Mahala so I borrowed her camera and wanted to give people a glimpse of life through the eyes of a 14 year old. She loves hanging out with her friends and loves to get together for parties and just goofing off. She loves to dance more than anything and is constantly dancing around the house. (It drives her dad crazy) She is going to be going to dance competition in a couple of months and she is doing a solo this year. She wants to try out this year for the high school drill team for next year. I can't believe she is going to be in high school. She acts so much younger than Morgan did when she was going into 9th grade. Mahala got a camera a year ago and thinks she is a professional photographer. She had a party here the other night with 11 14 year olds. She took pictures of them all. She thinks they turned out just like Hazens (which is a professional place that comes to Fillmore every year and does the high school kids.) She is so funny. The goofy picture is at one of the many sleep overs where they started out doing serious make up on each other and then some one got crazy and they all ended up looking like indians. I had to put this last one in of Mahala and Brielle cuz I just like it, even though it is older. She really is a sweet girl and I love her so much.


3 comments:

morgan said...

Oh me oh my! This post completely summorizes Mahala! :) I love that picture of her looking like an Indian! :) She'll kill you if she ever sees you posted that one :)

Kim said...

She is so beautiful. I think she should move in with me for the summer and help me take care of the babies. Oh and Megan isn't in a toddler bed yet, it's just set up in her room. She's definitely staying in the crib until she learns to climb out. Jennifer let us borrow her crib for the new baby.

Jennifer Bracken said...

I didnt know your blog was up and running? I thought last time I talked to you it wasnt? Dont listen to Kim...Mahala should come live with me for the summer! Karly is so in love with her!