
Can I just say Holy Cow. Morgan gets me into all sorts of predicaments. First she insisted I do this blog thing, and now she has got me going on this coupon craze that is going around. I decided Tuesday that I should give it a try and so with Morgan's help (I should say she did all of the work) I went shopping with her on Wednesday morning. It really is not hard to do at all. But I will say when I got up to the check out stand I did feel like I was going to throw up. I was so afraid I was going to do something wrong or that the system wouldn't work for me, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the checker was at Albertson's. I ended up spending $206.05 between Albertsons and Maceys. Let me add that I have a family of five which consists of 3 big hungry boys. I saved $155.17. I really did get so much food. I am not going to list it all because there is just so much but it is enough to last me for about 15 days with 3 meals a day and I even had enough to start putting some in storage. I can tell this is one craze I am glad Morgan talked me into doing with her. It was a fun day topped off with an ice cream from the Red Barn. (thanks Morgan :) It doesn't get any better than that.
u
3 comments:
Whatever! I hardly did anything for you! You did so good! I can't wait until next week!
What a great trip. Way to save money!
I am glad you liked it and it is fun seeing just how much money you can save. Great job.
Post a Comment