We had family pictures done by Sally Sagers at Sweetly Simply Photography and if you go to her blog and leave a comment under our pictures and we recieve 20 of them we get a free 11x14. Sally is such a fun photographer and is very talented. I might add that Adam is a grump when it comes to pictures and I just got out of the dentist chair from having a tooth pulled so please do not hold that against Sally. Please visit her blog at sweetlysimplephotography.blogspot.com and leave us a comment.
Sweetly Simple Photography
Thanks
P.S. If any one knows how to rotate pictures I would be grateful for the help
2 comments:
haha thank you:) i know right they jud want him back and with the classes i have i jus might let them...ha NOT!
Cute family pics Penny! And you had so many comments! Free picture here you come!
Post a Comment