We took this picture yesterday so we could send it to Nolan on his email. He isn't going to believe how much Brielle has grown. Now can anyone remind me of how you clean your house with a two year old at your feet. I have forgotten, oh yeah now I remember. My house was never clean.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Happy Valentines Day
Yesterday Kyle and Morgan brought Brielle down for a couple of days while they work on their house. It was the best Valentines Day Present ever. She is so fun but also very busy. I am glad I have Nickaus and Mahala here today to to help me. She loves "Hayee" so much and for the life of me I can't figure out why because Mahala is constantly bugging her. Brielle loves everyone now and in a way that makes me kinda happy, kinda sad because for the longest time she was just my girl. Oh well I guess a grammy has to share.
We took this picture yesterday so we could send it to Nolan on his email. He isn't going to believe how much Brielle has grown. Now can anyone remind me of how you clean your house with a two year old at your feet. I have forgotten, oh yeah now I remember. My house was never clean.
We took this picture yesterday so we could send it to Nolan on his email. He isn't going to believe how much Brielle has grown. Now can anyone remind me of how you clean your house with a two year old at your feet. I have forgotten, oh yeah now I remember. My house was never clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun way to spend Valentines Day! Glad you all had fun!
I am glad to hear someone saying that keeping your house clean with little ones is not that easy! You made me feel so much better about mine. Your valentines weekend sounds so much fun.
Yep, my house doesn't ever get clean.
What a cute picture of the 3 of them! Nolan will love it! I've watched our little grandsons too...and the house is always destroyed! Little ones around means mess again!!! How we enjoy those little ones...but not the mess associated with it. :)
Post a Comment