Monday, March 15, 2010

Happiness is.....

I was tagged by Morgan so I thought I would play along.
To me Happiness is....

* A great letter from Nolan on Monday afternoon
* Having a granddaughter whose face just lights up when they see you
*Having my kids get along for more than a few seconds and really enjoy each others company (which doesn't happen very often around my house)
* Having a backyard that actually has a little grass in it
*Knowing that Spring has got to be just around the corner
* Talking to Morgan on the phone at least four times a day
* Watching Nicklaus play golf
* Sunday's after church when every one is together and relaxed
* Homemade bread
* Going to the temple on a date with only my husband
* Going out to eat
* Having a day with no pain
* Watching M*A*S*H reruns
* Beating Adam at any game but mostly Mexican Train
* My family and just doing anything with them.
* Good friends who will just listen to me when they know that I need to vent.

Now I tag Barbara....Sheri D (you have to blog again this week and also Happy Birthday today:)....April.....and Sara S.

3 comments:

morgan said...

At least 4 times a day? More like at least 10 times a day! Ha! I'm glad you like to talk to me though! I liked what you put down!!

Emmett Family said...

I have to say thanks to you for tagging me Penny, as I sat here thinking of all the things that make me happy I was crying my eyes out....now I have a headache.....jk
We have it pretty good don't we?

Glen's Family of TEN said...

Thanks for making me think a little. It is good to remind ourselves of those things. KEEP SMILING :)