Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nice Surprise


The other day, on Mother's Day in fact, I got on my blog and to my surprise a sweet post was on there from my daughter. It made my day and made me extremely grateful for the wonderful daughter I have. I can't tell you how lucky I am to be the mother of four great kids. It was so fun to talk with Nolan on Mother's Day. It almost didn't happen because the number he gave us was"temporarily out of service" but it said it in Spanish so we didn't know what it was saying. I finally had a friend call the number for me and then she called me back and told me what it said. We ended up calling the Mission President who then called Nolan who had a different number for us to call him on and then the Mission President called us back with the new number. We got to talk for about an hour and fifteen minutes. He sounds great and is extremely happy. This isn't the greatest of pictures of any of us but that's what you get when Adam is taking the picture. One shot and that's it. My house is still a wreck but is slowly starting to come back together. I will do a complete post about that when it is finished. Thanks again Morgan for being the best daughter a mom could ask for. You are my bestest friend and I don't care if dad and Kyle think we are crazy for talking on the phone 10 times a day to each other.

3 comments:

Kim said...

ooohh, I loved that. I love the relationship that you and Morgan have. So neat. I can't wait to see pictures of the remodel. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

morgan said...

I am loving how your house is turning out. It looks so good! It was such a fun and nice (not to mentioned greatly needed) weekend! I love ya!

Rae Jean said...

You make me laugh, with your comment about the picture. That is so true about husbands sometimes...one shot and that is it. Well, it is a great picture! Fun to see you all together. I cannot wait for you to post pics on your house, and to see all that you have done to it. That is awesome!