Monday, July 5, 2010

The 3rd of July???

Fillmore celebrated the fourth on the third this year. It doesn't matter if it wasn't right on the fourth it was still a great time in a small town. I thought the parade was great this year. Mahala was on the drill/cheer float and I was sad because they didn't get off and dance in front of us and its kinda hard to see her on the float but she's on there some where.


Grant, a friend of mines little boy decided to come over and share Brielles blanket for a few minutes. Brielle was so fun this year. She even dared to run out and get a little candy this year, that is until the noisy trucks came by and scared her all over again. I loved this year because I didn't have to spend all day in the park tending a game booth. The drill team decided that they didn't make enough money to make it worth their time. It was great for us but not so good for the kids because there was only three game booths there this year. It was fun just to spend the day with my kids. Nicklaus has got to be the best Uncle ever. He took Brielle on the slide, in the bounce house, and on a little train ride where everyone was pointing and laughing at him but he just loves Brielle so much that he would do anything for her. I spared him and didn't put the picture of him on the train on here.
I hope everyone had a great 4Th of July and took the time to appreciate our Military and all they do to keep this great country free.

3 comments:

Emmett Family said...

Don't you just love the 4th in a small town. It looks like you had a really good time too.

morgan said...

You better never move away from Fillmore...I don't know what I would do on the 4th! I love coming home, especially for fun holiday celebrations! Thanks for a wonderful and long weekend! :)

Rae Jean said...

It was a great day! Me and my kids all loved it. Fillmore just knows how to do it up right!!! It was good to see you! Love you!