






Mahala just got her hair chopped off and she cried for about a week. She has wanted to go back to being dark for a long time but I wouldn't let her but her hair was so damaged from all the bleaching that I thought maybe it would give it a chance to get healthy again. Morgan took her up north for her early birthday present and they both went and had their hair done. The girl said she needed to get rid of all the damaged hair and boy did she. It is really cute on her. I am getting more used to it all the time and now I really like it on her. I still love blonde hair.


Mahala is a girly girl through and through. She loves to dance more than anything in this world. She twirls and spins her way through our house every day. I don't think she even knows how to walk with out throwing some sort of leap in there. She was going to be doing both cheer and drill her sophomore year but in the end it was just to much physically for her. It made her very sad because she loves both of the cheer coaches but in the end it just was too hard for her. She has scoliosis just like the rest of the clan. Her Dr. told her to just do one and not both of them. Mahala is counting down the days until she gets her drivers licence. It will be sometime in September. It would have been sooner if it hadn't taken her 8 times to pass the written test. That's a comforting thought for all of you who live close, watch out. She is a good friend and likes to have a lot of friends instead of just one best friend. She doesn't want a boy friend so that makes her dad happy that she's just happy being friends with the boys. She doesn't really enjoy talking on the phone all that much. She thinks it's a big waste of time. She used to love make up but not so much any more. She loves Jacob off of Twilight and she thinks that some how he is going to find his way to Fillmore and fall madly in love with her. I think if Jacob moved to town she would change her mind about wanting a boy friend.
I love Mahala. We have our moments of drama and disagreements but I know it's because we are so much alike. She is a good daughter and growing into a beautiful young woman. She brings the spunk to the Britt house hold.
6 comments:
Happy 16th Mahala!!! Thanks Penny for the warning about her camera stealing problem. hahaha. Those pics were great. I love your little tribute to her. She is absolutely gorgeous. Jacob Rocks. I think I would even leave George if he made his way to Lehi. LOL By the way. I need your phone numbers again. My phone died, and I lost all my contacts. Call me.
What would we do without Miss Mahala?? Seriously, this girl keeps us on our toes and I would be devastated to not have her as my sister! I love her hair so much! She has the perfect face for short hair. I wish my big ol fat face could pull it off! I have quite the collection of 'interesting' Mahala pictures too. I should have given them to you to put on here! :)
Happy Birthday Mahala! She is so beautiful! She looked great, but that new hair is soooo cute on her! I loved all that fun pictures! Im so glad you blog it so we can see it!
She takes such good pictures of herself, she needs to keep it up. I love her haircut. We really like Jacob too.
Happy Birthday Mahala!
You have such a cute family! I love Mahala and I'm so excited that she is in the Laurels class with me now!
She's such a cutie! And you're totally right on the money about her and cameras...one of my favorites is a photo of her eye close-up! Happy Sweet 16 Mahai:)
Post a Comment