


Morgan and Kyle had the funnest party for Brielle. She had the cutest outfit on that Morgan made her. She had a pink onsie with a great big "B" stitched on it in brown, then a pink and brown too-too and pink and brown leggings. She fit right in with the princess cake that Morgan also made. It was so cute and yummy too. I was surprised that she didn't like digging into her own little cake more. She had more fun wiping the goo on her hands on everybody else though. I wish my pictures would have turned out better but this is what you get when you hand your camera over to a twelve year old. It was a really fun day and Brielle got so many nice presents but the two high light presents were a ball and a doll. See she hasn't decided whether she is a tom-boy or a girlie girl yet. Regardless we
LOVE Brielle and it's the greatest being a grammy.
LOVE Brielle and it's the greatest being a grammy.

3 comments:
I can't believe that she's one already. She's so cute. It sounds like you guys are having to much fun..... I hope someday I'll know how it is??????
I'm so sad I missed it. I had a million things going on that night. She is so cute. I went and saw her yesterday while they were up to your dads. I'm so proud of Morgan for being such a good mommy. That cake is AWESOME
hi Penny, I just found your blog. I have looked at Morgans for a long time, but for some reason never saw yours. Anyway, I love to see what everyone is up to. So ill be checking back :) see ya
Post a Comment