Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE COUNT DOWN IS ON

Okay well it's officially started, the countdown that is. Nolan's mission papers were sent in last Sunday. (Now you know why graduation was so hard for me, cuz I knew this was just around the corner). The Stake President said it could take anywhere from 10 days to 3 weeks. I thought it might be fun to do a pool like Kim did for her baby. Every one enter a comment where you think Nolan might be going on his mission and the person who guesses right will win a $25.00 gift card. You can't guess where some one else has and if no one gets it right on the nose, it will go to the person who is closest geographically. I should tell you that I don't think there is a chance of him getting sent to anywhere in South America because their main antibiotic is sulfa which is what Nolan is allergic to and if he was ever to have it again it could kill him. Good luck and might I add that I hope he gets called to the Cove Fort Mission.

28 comments:

morgan said...

Yay! First one to guess! I've said from day one North or South Carolina, but if I have to pick just one I'll pick NORTH!!!!

Rae Jean said...

Your so funny! Iowa Des Moines Mission, WITH JED!!!

mandy85 said...

I will put in a guess the first thing that came into my head when I read this was Brazil so that is my guess.

Kim said...

Kim's guess is California
Brandon guesses Texas

The Jackson 3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jackson 3 said...

This is Deb's daughter in law Christa. I am picking Idaho. Justin is picking austin texas

morgan said...

Kyle picks Washing DC SPANISH speaking! He just knows he'll be spanish speaking :)

Amy said...

I vote Kentucky!
Cody thinks he'll go to the Phillippines...

Hermana Bennett said...

Umm I guess Russia just cuz it's fun! :)

The Chappells said...

Ben guesses England... I vote Argentina because thats completely opposite of Ben :) Either way thats so exciting for Nolan!!!

Jennifer Bracken said...

Were so excited for him!
Jennifers guess is Hawaii.
Kris guess is Detroit Michigan.

eXfuze said...

I am so excited for Nolan, but it doesn't seem possible that he's old enough. My guess is Spokane Washington.

April Hutchins said...

Um I would have to say..... Guam!

Penny said...

This guess is for Nolan but he doesn't get the win even if he wins. Ohio so he can convert LeBron James.

Emmett Family said...

Morgan is that the DC North or South mission? I'm guessing Chicago.Amy's guessing Santa Fe New Mexico. Bill thinks Arkansas.

Kaydee said...

Hi Morgan's Mom, I am sure that you don't know me, but I am a friend of Morgan's in Santaquin. I am always up for a contest, so since Morgan picked North Carolina, I am going to have to go with South Carolina! Good luck!

Penny said...

This vote is for my friend Kelli's family

Kelly guesses Florida
Doug guesses Southern California
Kyle guesses Iowa
Kayde guesses Tiawan
Lyndon guesses Oregon
Abbey guesses Maine
Maryn guesses Japan
Aden guesses Canada

Wardle77 said...

Melanie Ann Yates Davies-Australia
Kaylee-Mississippi
Danny-Tennessee
Jaymin-the Netherlands
Danelle-was Hawaii then Maine but they're both taken, so Virginia
Grandma Davies-India, with my grandson
Grandpa Davies-Ukraine
Maridee-Mexico

Wardle77 said...

Brianne-Portugal
Mike-Ireland
Kason-Spain

Ms. Amber said...

How exciting for your family!!! I say Thailand and Dang says Laos!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Congrats Nolan I am so excited for you. My guess is Portland Oregon

Wardle77 said...

Tyce-Illinois
Dan-Texas Spanish speaking

Deb Jackson said...

I guess Indianapolis, Indiana

Spencer Bracken said...

Grandpa is going to guess London

Rachelle Perkins said...

Rachelle Perkins guesses Chile

Mahala Britt said...

Mahala guesses Montana
Nicklaus guesses Agusta Georgia
Adam guesses Toronto Canada

Lyndy said...

KC - San Diego, CA
Kyle - Spain Barcelona
Lyndy - Canada Calgary
Easton - Washington Tacoma
Taton - Dallas Texas

LornaJayne Adams said...

Bart-Orlando, Florida (Puerto Rican Spanish)
Gracie-Seoul, Korea
Lorna-France