
Nolan's farewell is fast approaching. It is September 27 at 12:30 in the first and fourth ward chapel. When his farewell is done that will be the last thing on my list to check off. I have decided I am going to have a 360 in attitude. I am going to try my hardest to be positive and supportive. I want the blessings that come from having a missionary serving and I figured I wouldn't get them with a crappy attitude.
Just FYI Nolan has a blogsite set up for a quick way to write letters to everybody all at the same time. He will be able to answer your questions and let you know how he is doing and all about his mission all in one place, with a few pictures thrown in here and there. His site is eldernolanbritt.blogspot.com. His site will be private so if you wish to follow him on his mission then please email me your address. My email address is penniful@hotmail.com
4 comments:
I'm coming down!!! :) I can't believe this day has come so fast!
Big hugs as you go about facing the day of the farewell, and dropping him at the MTC. I heard that you just drop them at the door now. Is that still true? This is a bitter-sweet time for your family, in that, it is a good thing to leave on a mission. But it is just so gosh darn hard to let them go!!! I know that we are blessed with them out though. Again, BIG HUGS as you face the upcoming events. Love you!
I am thinking of ya. Hope today has been a great day. Good Luck on wednesday I know you will be blessed. Love ya lots
I can't believe he is old enough, not to mention the fact that you are OLD enough to have a missionary!!! It was fun to get caught up on your family. I hope things are going well for all of you. We miss you all. You can see our tribe on www.theswallowfam.blogspot.com. Keep Smiling!!! Sara
Post a Comment