
It is either feast or famine with me. I can go months with out anything to post and then all of a sudden I have a ton of things that I want to post about. I will start with our Festival of Trees trip. Okay this was the trip that all most didn't happen. It was on again, off again, on again, off again all week. Thursday night is was still off and I woke up Friday morning and said what the heck we are going. The only that was a little different was that Mahala didn't come this year, I won't tell you why she couldn't come, only that I bet she watches her sassing next time I threaten her. SO Nicklaus got to come in her place. I don't think he was really excited about where we were going only that he got to get out of school. My cousin, Kim and her girls joined us this year and it was so much fun having them. She was a little stressed out with both of her girls and said next year she won't do it with two of them. Well see who wins next year and gets to come. The trees this year were amazing. There were a ton of new ideas and of course the ones that you see year after year but no matter it is always a great time and the best part of the trip is that we finally got Brielle to sit on Santa's lap. It was cracking me up. The closer she got to Santa the more she started to hyperventilate. But with some serious talking by her mom and Kim she braved it out. She started out like she was going to cry but then when Santa started talking to her she thought maybe he was okay. He was a fun Santa although he looked oriental to me. He was really cute with her and asked her what she wanted and she told him a shopping cart and then he asked her what else and she threw out a Barbie from now where. I hope Santa was listening and gets her a Barbie too since she was such a brave girl. Then Santa made Nicklaus sit on his lap too. He kept telling him no but Santa wasn't giving in. I took a picture but promised Nicklaus that I wouldn't put it on here. He if a very good uncle if you ask me.

This one of our favorite trees but you can't see it so well with us all standing in front of it.

This for sure was one of Nicklaus' favorites. There were a ton of Ute trees this year. Way to go Utes.

He liked one side of this tree....hmmm can you guess what side.
I loved this tree so much. It was so unique and pretty. Who comes up with all these ideas?
This is the tree that Brielle dubbed papa's. Yeah that would be something that he would try to get away with. What a fun fun day we had. Thanks everyone for going with me at the last minute.
1 comment:
i love our annual trip! SO FUN! thanks for always taking us! i love you!
Post a Comment