Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all

I can't wait until next year and I will have my whole little family back together again. It is hard having a missionary. Yes there are tons of blessings that have been showered upon our family, but if some one tells you that it's not a sacrifice, then they are lying to you. I miss Nolan so much and can't wait till our next Christmas picture has all of us in it. It might have one more little person in it too, No she's not, I'm just saying....it would be fun.


My dad hurried and snapped this for us before the family Christmas party, as you can tell he's a great photographer making sure that we all looked out best. He's for hire if any one wants his phone number. Bah ha ha.
Wishing every one the best holiday season ever. I can't help but think of Easter when I think of Christmas. For God's gift to the world was his son but Christ gift to the world was his life. May we always try to keep a little more Christ in our lives. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

morgan said...

that last picture of mahala is so pretty! when you were talking about another person to add to the photograph, i hope you meant that nolan would already be married by next christmas...

Emmett Family said...

Nice pictures Penny.