It was fun to get to talk with our missionary. It makes me miss him so much though. He did pretty good talking in English for us. His companion right now doesn't speak a lick of English. Nolan is doing really good except that his camera broke on him and now needs to buy another one, wouldn't you know it right at Christmas time. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas for you to enjoy or get a good laugh at, one or the other.
All of us ready for bed in our new Christmas jammies. Next year everyone is going to have matching though so watch out. This years treasure hunt to find their PJ's took them to some of my favorite Christmas decorations I have gathered up over the years. I must have made it too hard because there were a few that stumped them.
I love this little girl so much. It was so fun having her down for Christmas. Morgan said this year was their last year of coming down but I keep begging her for one more year. You know Nolan will be home for Christmas next year and I would LOVE to have my whole family together one last time. Brielle really got into opening the presents and it was so fun to see her excited for every thing. And yes I did feel kinda like a giant bottle of pepto. And I am glad I found some one who has way worse bed head then I do. Brielle you take the cake.
Mahala isn't a morning person....only on Christmas day, when she gets to open presents, then she is happy in the morning.
Brielle got the cutest little black and decker tool bench from my dad. She loved it and helped put together our brand new barbecue that Morgan and Kyle gave to Ad and I with her new tools. Is this the best present or what? I think they got it for us because they were scared to eat anything off our old barbecue for fear of catching some disease....yes it was that disgusting.
I guess Grandpa Spencer and Uncle Bones will never be old enough to get off the "kids" table. Brielle loved this new table and chairs but mostly because it has a dry erase top so she could color all over it and not get into trouble.
Nicklaus was really surprised when his grandpa gave him a new pellet gun. Watch out coyotes we now have a treat for you.Hope every one else had as wonderful as Christmas as we did. I love having all my family around me. That's why Christmas is so special, that and your kids are extra good in fear of going on Santa's naughty list.
2 comments:
hope you really like your gift and you aren't just being nice. it was a fun year and of course everyone got way too much! :) thanks again for everything. we all love you and dad so much!
I love the matching jammies! So cute! I'm glad that Nolan is doing good. Looks like your on the downhill side...yeah!!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment