Megan, Camille, Jaxson, and Brielle

I was in charge of the program and four years ago I bought a set of chimes just for this day. We played a couple of Christmas songs and they had to guess what song we were playing. Carson was the bomb and guessed right away. Kim did too but she's an old fart so she doesn't count. Well I let her win a prize anyways. Oh wait they were her prizes to begin with so she should have won them all:) 



We played some way fun games. I have decided my memory is not what it used to be. What was I saying, oh yeah, and we ate tons and tons of good food. We always have a basket exchange at the end and we came home with a basket full of Nerf things. Nicklaus was in heaven. I don't think that kid will ever out grow Nerf. He asks for them every year, so now Santa (wink, wink) doesn't have to get him any this year. This is one of my favorite days of the whole year. I was so happy to have my brother Jeff and his family finally be able to come. My mom always loved having family get togethers and she loved Christmas. I can't ever look at a poinsettia and not think of her. Here's to continuing family traditions, CHEERS.
P.S. Please leave a comment and let Morgan know that she needs to change the back ground of my blog to something Christmasy. She found it was easier to do it herself rather than try to talk me through it. I think somethings wrong with my, what's it called, oh yeah brain.
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. The basket idea is relly cute, I may have to steal it!
Morgan... seriously, take pity on your poor old mom (haha j/k Penny!) and change her blog background. You know how these old people are with computers! :)
It was soooo much fun, and I loved having it in Morgan's basement. I love this family party as well. One of my favorites. I look forward to it all year long.
I will text Morgan right now and have her change your background.
You are to funny. It looks like ya'll had a very Merry time. And Morgan did a great job with changing your background. But I know that you could do it, it's not a hard thing to do......if I can anyone can!
I've just spent time catching up on your blog! I'm so glad that you have posted all that you have done. Loved seeing M in her dress for the dance, reading about N, seeing the trees at the Tree Festival, reading about the scrapbook fun...and seeing Connie's darling daughters, and your family party! And just catching up with you! One of these times, call me when you guys come up to SLC...I'd love to hang with you too. I miss you! Love ya!
I am so glad you had the idea to start this Christmas Party! I love getting together once and year!
Post a Comment