
Yesterday was a fun day. Tuesdays are normally my cleaning day BUT school was canceled because of all the snow we received and the power was out most of the night and into the next morning. But instead of cleaning Nicklaus and I decided to try our hand at a snow sculpture. It was a lot of work but so fun to be out there spending time with Nicklaus. He loves doing things like this so it was so worth freezing my hands and butt off. It looks so much better in person. His beard is all swirly and his nose and hat we spayed red. I guess if you don't know what to do with all 24 inches of snow that you have outside in your yard, now you do. Nicklaus wants to make a sea monster next. If you ask me I hope that there is not a next....only because I don't like snow very much.



5 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love it!!!! What a great idea. I'm stealing that one for the next storm. I'm so proud of you to get out there and get cold. What a trooper you are.
haha! that did turn out cute! nicko will have to make one with brielle when we come down! :)
What a trooper you are! You did a great job...and I cannot wait to see the sea monster! lol. Have a Merry Christmas Penny! Love you! (Cute pics!)
Way to go, that's a cute santa and I can hardly wait to see the sea monster......
How fun for you to skip cleaning and make that with him!! Im sure he loved it and will always remember it!
Post a Comment